Ms. Shuo Li
Ms. Li earned her bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering from University of Electrical Science and Technology of China, Chengdu, Sichuan, China. She finished her Master's Degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering from University of Massachusetts, Amherst. Now she is pursuing her Ph.D. at the Biomedical Electronics LAB, ECE department in University of Massachusetts, Amherst. Her research area focuses on high-speed timing-mode integrated circuit design, low-power mixed integrated circuit design, and high-speed high-resolution imaging pixel design. Her research also includes photo-electronic devices.
- High linearity and wide range programmable delay line
- High-Speed and High-Resolution Time-to-Digital Converter
- Photo-electronic Devices testing and application
- Single-Photon Avalanche Diode pixel and imager design
- Time-mode fluorescence lifetime measurement
- Li, Shuo, and Christopher Salthouse. "Digital-to-time converter for fluorescence lifetime imaging." Instrumentation and Measurement Technology Conference (I2MTC), 2013 IEEE International. IEEE, 2013